Sunday, November 2, 2008

HENG HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Mum's going to the operation room tomorrow, first thing in the morning. I sincerly pray that she will be brave enough. So sick of thinking, things are piling up in my head and i want to think of nothing. Finished one essay and file here comes another one. so terrified la. I really have not enough time to sit down and breath to relax. So crazy. I wana have a break!! PLEASE.
Ohh ya, dear lovely silin's 20th birthday today. didnt get to wish her happy happy birthday yesterday as i knocked out as soon as i finished everything. Then went to work today without my phone. so sorry heng. And i just wana say I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

tsubasa-lover said...

i will pray together with you!
she'll be fine!
dont worry! ^^

-JY

Anonymous said...

loy ar can u seriously update your blog?